Nuri Diamondsdiamond evaluator
NURI DIAMONDS is a leader in the diagnostics and valuing of processed and unprocessed diamonds, the consulting in the sphere of investment diamonds, the valuation of contemporary, antique and hereditary diamonds, as well as one of the principal tradesmen in designer jewellery.
More questions to ask your expert evaluator:
- What equipment do you possess and what are you going to use for the evaluation of my jewel?
- What type of light conditions are you going to use for the analysis of my jewel? (Between 5000 and 5500 Calvin is the best lighting in which precious stones are examined)
- Who bears the responsibility if anything happens to the jewel while it is entrusted to you?
- What are your fees?
- On what basis do you calculate your fees? (the fee should never be based on the basis of a percentage of the value of the diamond.)
- Will you attach colour photos to my evaluation certificate?
- Are you willing to defend the evaluation before the law, if needed?